2010年2月15日 星期一

The Follow Up































Last time, I already got trapped by these two sculpture, but I do not have chance to post see them carefully, so I am reposting them in this follow up. I really like them because they showed the passion of the artist. There are a lot of details, but the artist focused on them very carefully. He did not miss any parts of human body. Although there are too many details and formed a very muscular body for both man and woman, I really appreciate his attentive and excellent obversation. Here is another art piece I really like in the same gallery:




It is a photograph of a par tof woman body. I like it very much because the main character is a part of nude woman and showed a part of breast, but it does not have a sense of sex or dark feeling. When I looked at this photo, I only focused on the beauty of line. I was really calm and looking at the lighting and shading area. I was enjoying looking at her body and imagining the space of it. In the past, I have heard that the most attractive part of woman body is waist, and the photographer presented this idea very clearly in this picture.

沒有留言:

張貼留言